360 acre irrigated farm southwest of Stanton, Nebraska.
- 316.88 Crop Acres
- 272.10 Acre Corn Base with 164 Bushel PLC Yield (Corn Base acres in Section 14 has a 128 Bushel PLC Yield)
- 34.59 Acres enrolled in the CRP at $186.00 per acre.
- 2.1 Acres enrolled in the CRP at $140.00 per acre.
- Zimmatic 6 Tower Center Pivot
- Valley 7 Tower Center Pivot
- Lockwood 4 Tower Center Pivot
- John Deere Power Unit
- 75 H.P. Electric Motor
- Two Irrigation wells
Legal Description: The West Half of Section 11, Township 22 North, Range 1 East and Party of the Northwest Quarter of Section 14, Township 22 North, Range 1 East of the 6th P.M., all in Stanton County, Nebraska.
Possession: On Closing, subject to current lease which expires 1-31-2022.
Price Per Acre: $6,200.00
Real Estate Taxes: $19,702.98 (Approximate)
Total Acre: 360 Acres
Irrigation: Irrigated - see description